Jennifer Fletcher, DC, LAc, Dipl. NCCA
Doctor of Chiropractic, Acupuncturist
Dr. Fletcher received her Bachelor's Degree in Biology from Pacific University, Forest Grove, Oregon and doctorate in Chiropractic at Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Los Angeles, California. Here she helped to initiate the first acupuncture program for chiropractic students at Emperor's College of Traditional Chinese Medicine where she graduated in the first class with academic honors.
She has interned with Drs. Bong Dal Kim of Korea, Jin Lin Wang and Henry Wu of China. She completed a year long training at the Ling Gui International School in the Art of Qi Gong for practitioners.
Her studies in Chinese Medicine are not to be surpassed by her achievements in western medicine and biomechanical studies. She has been certified in the fabrication of custom foot orthotics and lower extremity evaluation for over 20 years and has completed numerous studies in the rehabilitation program sponsored by the Southern California University of Sciences, lower extremity adjusting techniques and attended Podiatric conventions through out the country bringing together a comprehensive approach to managing pain associated with foot dysfunction, pes planus, and associated spinal pathomechanics of the lower extremities.
She has personally trained and taught in martial arts for 13 years and in the last 6 years instructed both Qi gong and Salsa dancing. Some of her more well known and enthusiastic endorsers include Neale Donald Walsh of Conversations with God, David Feinstein PhD, and Donna Eden of Energy Medicine.
Her formal training in chiropractic techniques include Gonstead, Cranial Sacral and Diversified, which she uses judiciously with myofascial release, Tuina practices, and Acupressure. Treating underlying organo-somatic correlations or states of injury unresolved in the muscle, ligament or nervous system "the memory of the injury" is her specialty and she has assisted thousands of patients in resolving chronic painful conditions. Training correct biomechanical practices around an injured area strengthens the muscles and improves the function preventing these areas from re-injury. Greater flexibility and ease of movement can be experienced immediately.
- Bachelor of Science Biology Pacific University Dean’s List, OR
- Venipuncture Certification Whittier Hospital Medical Center, CA
- Doctor of Chiropractic LA College of Chiropractic, CA
- License of Acupuncture and Traditional Oriental Medicine, Emperor's College of TCM, CA
- Teacher Certification Ling Gui International Healing Qiqong School, WA
- Board Certified Oregon State Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Board Certified in Acupuncture State of Oregon Board of Medical Examiners
- Board of Medical Quality Assurance Acupuncture Examining Committee CA
- Board of Chiropractic Examiners State of CA
- National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncturists
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certification in Qi Gong Instruction, Ling Gui International WA
- Capoeira Martial Arts, Mestre Beicola, CA
State Board Certifications
National Board Certifications
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Injuries and Workers' Compensation
- Foot Dysfunction and Pain
- Structural Alignment/Scoliosis
- Women's Health Issues
- Chronic pain/Joint Disfigurement
- Sleep Disorders
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cervical Spine Neuralgias
- Shoulder Pain
- Digestive Disorders
- Vertebral Disc Disorders
- Low Back Pain
- Knee Pain & Injuries